Wednesday, May 17, 2006

First Blog: Rants and Raves from the burbs...



I thought this would be a good place for rants and raves and all that stuff that you (I mean, me) want to get out. I was born and raised in San Jose way before it became the tech mecca. It just got too big and too much for me. I had to get out! So we moved to El Dorado Hills back in 2003. I work for a great co that allows me to telecommute full time. Living in the burbs is great but can be boring as hell. Luckily I've found great, strong women friends to relate to and hang out with. Plus it's a great place and community to raise a family. And let's face it, once you have a kid it's ALL about the family. (sounds like Sopranos)

I'm starting this blog to rant and to keep in touch with all my Bay Area friends (mainly give family updates) and with my friends that have moved all over. It's also a place to vent--get ready--I can be very opinionated and yes, judgemental. If you don't like it, don't read it. Seriously.

I'll get back on now and again to share my unsolicited ten cents. BTW, that photo of me in the profile is old. It's with my beloved beagle Bo about 4 years ago. I had to include Bo in this!

1 comment:

Beyond the Beige 'Burbs said...

It only takes a few minutes. It's like keeping a journal but faster since I can type it. I think it's a good way to communicate and share things online since many of my friends are all over the place.